Pip turns 1!

by - 8:56 PM

One of the most common phrases I hear since having Adeline is "I bet you have some great pictures of her / Do you just take pictures of her all day?" While I do have tons of pictures of this little sweetie, the old adage that the shoemaker's children have no shoes is also true.



I was determined that I would actually go through her pictures and make a special video for my and my little family. I'm only a week past my deadline too!

Our year has been amazing. My heart is overwhelmed by all the sweet moments our family has had and the joy of baby in our household. It's almost more than I can process even! Pip has been the sweetest baby, and T has been the best brother- well, as brothers go! I cannot image our family any other way.




We would love your comments on this post to celebrate Pip's birthday and her miracle story.

Blessings,
Julie


You May Also Like

6 comments