Mr & Mrs Anthony Garza

by - 7:13 PM

I have said it again and again, but I have the best brides ever. I love that my job is personal. Sometimes it is the past, sometimes the present, sometimes the future, and on really lucky occasions, all three.



With Jessica, I am lucky enough to have known her from the time she was an itsy bitsy baby - the smallest baby I had ever seen. Growing up she was always the cutest with her big beautiful eyes and contagious smile. I remember sitting in the stands in West Point next to her mama, cheering her on as she played softball and knowing that no one had a bigger fan there than Jessica had in her mom. I was also there the day we said our final "See you later" to one of the brightest lights in this world I had ever known. When Jessica asked me to photograph her wedding, I was thrilled to be there and cheer her on in this new season of life.




Everything about the wedding day felt almost like a Hallmark movie from start to finish. Jessica was full of sunshine and laughter, the love of family and friends was so heartfelt you couldn't help but feel it, and even the weather seemed to smile on them with the most beautiful weather you could imagine in December in Nebraska. A full moon seemed to smile down on them, and just as they started to kiss by the Christmas tree downtown all the lights started to flicker on. Seriously. It could not have been more perfect. Add in an adorable little Carter man, and you have all the makings of a Hallmark blockbuster.

































You May Also Like

0 comments