Lucas - Class of 2024

by - 6:57 PM

When I met Lucas I loved his passion for cities. Anyone who has known me for more than 2 minutes knows I love traveling and the adventure of discovering new places. Lucas loves the city, so I got to show him a few of my favorite places in Omaha and we took a few pictures along the way. 


Lucas, while you are waiting for your big adventure to New York City, I hope you take lots of opportunities to explore the places all around you. Visit new coffee shops and talk to the people around you. Find out what they know, the coolest places they have been, and the best of Omaha. Turn off phones and ear buds and listen to the sounds of the city and the people you meet. Some of the coolest things I have ever discovered while traveling were the people I met and their stories. Get lots of practice in discovering new places. And enjoy the city! 







You May Also Like

0 comments