Bri & Mark Engaged!

by - 12:03 PM

One of the joys of my job is how it connects me to people I wouldn't have met otherwise. Beautiful people like Bri!

As we went through our initial consultation in preparation for their engagement session, Bri told me that she loved the rustic beauty of the country. We talked about what she and Mark love to do together, where they are most comfortable, then we settled on heading to Mark's childhood home for our photos.


Mark's childhood home was one beautiful surprise after another! Bri had never been  upstairs in the barn, and as we walked up it took our breath away! What a beautiful piece of history. I loved hearing Mark talk about how as children they would play basketball up here.










As I was driving to Mark's home place I had driven past a beautiful green field. As we talked about it, Mark contacted his neighbor to get permission to shoot there, then we walked up this path, over the hill and found...


THIS!!!


There is just no place quite like Nebraska for a sunset. The rolling fields, beautiful pond and amazing sunset finished off our night in the most beautiful way I could have imagined. 

So, tell me, do you have a place near and dear to your heart? 

You May Also Like

0 comments