valuable

by - 10:45 PM

In many ways I lead a small, but valuable life. It is unlikely (although I'm more than happy to keep the option open!) that you will ever see my name on a list of top grossing photography businesses in the metro area. But that is ok with me, because of you. My clients friends.

Through something that can only be described as grace, you trust me with your greatest treasures: the ones you love, your most memorable days, and even those incredibly special and intimate moments of new life, sweet blessings before you walk down the isle, tear-filled gift exchanges from the heart, and so much more.

This has been a special week of pictures (more to come) but one of the reasons is because of this sweet family. Knowing that Jill's loves pictures and places a high value on them, I really wanted to make sure it was perfect for her. As expected, they showed up looking beautiful (and handsome) and being sweet as ever.

Here's a little peek of our fun!



If you are interested in booking a session this fall don't wait! Session slots are filling quickly. I also currently have a limited number of mini sessions available. Click here to find out more!

You May Also Like

0 comments