Family

by - 2:02 PM

It is no secret that I enjoy taking pictures. What you may not know is that I also love people-watching. It's really one of my favorite past-times. Humans do funny things. However, family-watching is my absolute favorite. Family interactions bring so much more emotion to the table than just watching people at the mall. Seriously - three words - King of Queens. Need I say more? Really, when you think about it, many popular shows on TV are all about families and their reactions to life together.


(video)

I love when families start to giggle together. You know, that little giggle that starts and then ripples through the rest of the crew.
I love the ornery moments.
I love when I can catch on film the true personalities.
I especially love the tender moments.

This family gave me all my favorites all in one shoot. Tender love, waves of giggles, and a little bit of ornery for good measure.


You May Also Like

1 comments