Documenting Family

by - 10:19 PM

I often hear people say some member of their family would like pictures (usually mom) but they just hate the process of trying to coordinate everyone's outfits, locations, nap schedules, work demands etc. Couple that with the empty promises we tell ourselves of losing 10 lbs, looking 10 years younger and finding the perfect outfit, and family pictures can be hard to schedule.

Believe me, I completely understand! I am right there with you.

That is why when a beautiful family like this one goes to all the effort to make a photo session happen, I really appreciate it. I love documenting their love for each other, funny interactions they have, the special way they can make each other smile, their inside jokes, and how they know right where the ticklish spots are to get the biggest belly laughs. I am so grateful that they let me in on their special family moments so I could freeze time for that instant.


Thanks for trusting me with your family memories. I can't wait to do it again.

You May Also Like

0 comments