Brock and Camille Engaged!

by - 1:16 PM

One of the best parts about my business is watching families grow up and celebrating many special and significant moments with them.

I've gotten to watch Brock grow up in front of my camera from the Little Brother at his sister's wedding, to his high school graduation, now falling in love, and soon becoming a husband! Having that opportunity is such an honor to me.


Brock and his lovely Bride-to-be were so much fun to work with. They were willing to go for it with all my ideas, let me drag them around to several locations and didn't even mock me (too much) when I told them my age and was off by a solid 10 years (it how old you feel right?).


Camille told me during our consult that she dislikes having her picture taken. This is something that I hear all the time, and also totally relate to. Getting in front of the camera can feel hard. Body image for women, especially in this day and age is hard! However, Camille rocked her session beautifully - like model level! Seriously, how cute is she?












You May Also Like

0 comments