Shanna + Hodge

by - 9:03 AM


There is a theme that runs through my business. A theme that I love.

It's personal.


I've known Shanna since both of us were little. Our moms were wonderful friends and I have great memories of their family coming up to stay with ours and having all kinds of adventures, whether we were sledding in the field or playing barbies. Slumber parties for days was an annual tradition for our families.

When Shanna asked me to be her wedding photographer I was so excited to be a part of their wedding day and share this moment with her and Hodge. Of course, because of this crazy year they have had to be unbelievably flexible and change their wedding date several times, but they have handled it with grace. Instead of seeing wedding sneak peeks this weekend as originally planned, we'll just enjoy these instead.




PS. Shanna and Hodge - you both did amazing in these. I know you were nervous and just wanted "a couple" pictures, but thank you for being such good sports. You both look fabulous in these. I had a great time and hope you did too. Also, this song is my nod to the Rat Pack + rap. Lol. Enjoy!

You May Also Like

0 comments