Mr & Mrs Martin Gardea

by - 8:12 PM




When Candice contacted me about photographing her wedding I was excited to shoot in Northeast Nebraska again. In my heart I am still a small town girl. I seriously love the way Pender unites and shows up to celebrate. Candice and Martin's wedding didn't disappoint!


The Gardea wedding was filled with meaningful moments, from the first look with Candice's dad to the heartfelt toasts and spotlight dances. The whole day was a vivid picture of what is right in this nation, and right in our state. What a beautiful coming together of different cultures and traditions. I witnessed so much love, willingness to try new things and such a welcoming spirit that it warmed my heart on so many occasions. When Martin's sweet little grandmother welcomed Candice into the family with a hug or when Martin's dad stepped alongside Candice's dad during the speech to comfort him, it brought tears to my eyes.



Candice was a radiant bride. Not only is she beautiful, but she is spreading her beautiful vision into Pender with an amazing restoration project. Her vision made for one of my favorite photo backdrops of all time, but I especially loved how personal it felt to photograph her on her wedding day at the Palace Lofts.















Congratulations Martin and Candice. I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together and I'm looking forward to watching your family grow.

You May Also Like

0 comments