A Pep Talk

by - 8:05 PM

Blogging is one of my passions. I love having an outlet to share my joys, ideas, dreams, lessons, and thoughts with anyone patient enough to listen. It is a way to connect with other people that have similar passions, un-clutter my brain and transfer my ideas to paper, then hopefully to reality.

However, as often happens, life becomes busy, and "the squeaky wheel gets the grease" as my grandmother would say. In other words, what ever the next deadline is becomes the priority.

I wouldn't really call this a new years resolution, but rather a re-assessment of priorities, and making my goals become a reality. This year I hope to spend more time blogging, journaling, scrapbooking and writing my legacy one day at a time.
I hope to play more.
I hope to remember each day to ask myself if what I am working on is worth trading a day of my life for.
I hope to keep the creative fire alive to make absolutely beautiful works of art through photography; art that shares an emotion that doesn't need to be said, because when you look at the picture you just feel it.
I hope to inspire people to follow their dreams, even when they are hard.
I hope to give back more and support great causes.
I hope to have more fun! To laugh and dance like no one is watching. (You should know this is a big one. There is a reason you have never seen me dance!)
I hope to get in the picture more. I am not comfortable in front of the camera at all, but I preach a message of "Your children love you just how you are and want a beautiful picture of you." I want to listen to my own sermon and get tons of pictures of Tucker and I together without worrying about losing 10 lbs before getting in the picture.

In my goal of making this happen, I think I could use a pep talk (and I suspect you could use one too!) So, sit back, watch, be inspired, laugh, and then go make your dreams a reality.



You May Also Like

0 comments