by - 1:18 PM

Wow, time is flying! Can anyone else believe that it is almost November?

 I know I say this repeatedly, but fall is my absolute favorite. I love the weather, food, holidays, decorations, colors, symbolism and traditions. I also adore photographing in the fall. There is something about the brown fields that not only signifies the harvest and God's abundant provision, but the neutral brown just look great in pictures.

 This cute little family is one of my neighbors and Tucker adores going to their property to play. Kids love being on the farm, don't they? As their mommy and I talked about pictures, we decided to just photograph them on their property and let them relax in their own environment. It turned out great! They were happy to give me a "tour" of the farm as I happily snapped away pictures and they showed me some great locations along the way for backgrounds. Helps when you have such cute subjects, don't you think?






You May Also Like

0 comments